Monday, April 5, 2010

Freddy Prinze, Jr



This is my new internet sensation. I've decided to call it "NATURAL

SELECTION." The reason being is because people need to look around and realize that they're here because they are, in fact, better than the people who are dead.



SO...Who remembers Freddie Prince Jr?

To be honest, I don't really even know why I know who he is. I was at a loss of what great films he's participated in, so I hopped on over to IMDB.com and realize, wow, ScoobyDoo. That's all I've seen him in (BUT he was FANtastic in it). So that got me wondering what he's been up to lately? Well, having a baby with Buffy and some voice work. So nothing (he's on the hit Kiefer show "24" too? So still nothing).


BUT...He was a heart throb there for a while so you've got to hand it to the dude, he probably has been around. He had his pick of girls aged 12 to 15 for about two years there when he was in that movie about the ugly girl who did some heroin and then took her glasses off and became beautiful? So really, with Freddie banging that many preteens he should've gotten some kind of STD with the way this world is headed (what with rainbow parties and that bracelet game?). But he's still here, with a baby. So congratulations Freddie Prince Jr, you're part of the Natural Selection. Survival of the fittest.

Now for some words of wisdom from this weeks NS:


"Y`know, the way I see it there`s no such thing as being perfect. We`re all pretty much

made the same but some people are better at certain things than others. Everybody is great at something...you just have to find what that is."


Beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment